• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRifle01

Long time ago I noticed what there is not much or rifles in Hive. I was trying to make one, but it always turned so ugly. This time I took one of Blizzard rifle icons, resized it to 300x300, made a new layer up to it, drew some lines to get regions of rifle parts: trigger finger, pipe, handle. I deleted resized icon and started to draw with the help of regions I made. This what turned out in the end.

Go kill some pony... haters... pony haters.

Keywords:
Rifle, Weapon, Gun, Shooting
Contents

BTNRifle01 (Icon)

Reviews
18:01, 5th Sep 2011 Pyramidhe@d: Useful. I would prefer if you drew your own stuff thogh.

M

18:01, 5th Sep 2011
Pyramidhe@d: Useful. I would prefer if you drew your own stuff thogh.

I wrote "Go kill some pony... haters... pony haters."
And I ment to kill some pony haters. I wrote it like that so u will read it and think.

yOu read: Go and kill some ponies...
you think: D:
yOu read: haters...
yOu think: :D kill pony haters and not pony!

but I wrote pony haters together so people that will not understand it, will think:
so he ment kill pony haters and not kill pony, haters (haters of pony that killing em).

Get it? :p