• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRejuvenation

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Rejuvenation, this is a leaf with some Druidic magic around it...

I made it because i didnt rly see any Rejuvenation...

Version 0.2 remade the bg

Keywords:
Rejuvenation, Leaf, Leaves, Druid, Nature, Magic, Spell, Green.
Contents

BTNRejuvenation (Icon)

Reviews
20:41, 16th Oct 2009 Pyramidhe@d: like i said before, increase the size of the leaf, make the leaf more curved so show that it is a leaf. and right now, the vines are way too closely around the leaf, as if it is constricting it. leave a bit of space...

M

20:41, 16th Oct 2009
Pyramidhe@d: like i said before, increase the size of the leaf, make the leaf more curved so show that it is a leaf. and right now, the vines are way too closely around the leaf, as if it is constricting it. leave a bit of space so show that the vines are going around it, not strangling it
and also, the vines look rather hairy and rough which is the last thing you would want

Very good idea, but it lacks colour differentiation leading it to be a tad boring in some viewers eyes. This is most likely why they do not like it. As i said in some of your past icons, Art must be exciting for people to really like it and enjoy it. So add some different colours to it, possibly some magic flowing within or outside the vines and the leaf. just try to make it look interesting.

The Shading and details along the leaf are very good, but the vines wrapped around it, sort of take away from its attractiveness. either try shading the vines like you did the leaf or change the vines so they don't wrap around it. Maybe try adding some leaves to the vines as well. Possibly adding more vines to it?

*Sigh* Kola... What have I told you about solid colour BGs? :p
Seriously it takes away from the creativity of this whole icon and once again it makes it look boring.

1.7/5 Really work on this. I see a lot of potential in it.

~Dentothor