• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRedDrink

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Just a red drink.
Can be used as a healing drink/potion.

It's done in Paint.NET
It's a 3D model. A cylinder. (Used the Shape3D plugin for Paint.NET, helped by this tutorial.)
The texture is all freehand.

And no, I did not take WIPs.

Keywords:
vercas, drink, red, health, blood, potion, juice, healing, regeneration, glass
Contents

BTNRedDrink (Icon)

Reviews
14:33, 13th Jul 2009 zombie2279: Custom shape tool usage is not allowed, since it's not considered a freehand tool.

M

14:33, 13th Jul 2009
zombie2279: Custom shape tool usage is not allowed, since it's not considered a freehand tool.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Review,
---------------------------------------------
1:Looks quite nice.
2:Overall icon effects and decoration are very good.
3:In my opinion i would do water instead of blood or "red"
4:Nothing really needs to be changed from my point of view.
---------------------------------------------

(All my recommendations to your icon, you can use these or not your choice)
Army-of-pandas

Level 8
I love the glass, the highlight on it are realistic and i think it's pretty good overall. However the liquid... Well let's jsut say i think it requires some changes. First of all it doesn't look like a liquid jsut like a red cylinder was inside of the other cylinder, give it a ripple at the top or something. I have nothing against it being red, but i think you should change the shade of red because it kinda looks like old Microsoft red, which imo is not so nice. The bottom of the glass fades away on the disabled and the passive, you could maybe move it up a bit ?

But overall i think it's a neat icon, another thingy you maybe could add a background ? :)
For now i will give it 4/6 pretty good :)

-Somnium