• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNredboots

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Red boots made for my Ruby Gem set.
Will make:

Sword (Done)
Shield (Done)
Waist (Done)
Hands
Boots (Done)

Will also add Pauldrons, Breastplate and Legplate, and maybe helmet.

Looses lots of detail in 64x64, check full size ! :)

Give credits if used, tell me what you think.

Keywords:
red gem ruby boots plate
Contents

BTNredboots (Icon)

Reviews
03:26, 29th Oct 2009 Pyramidhe@d: i see you are making a set of items. well from design pont of view, i just wanted to say this icon does not fit the other two. the other two, the dominant feature was one dominant giant red gem. however, on this...

M

03:26, 29th Oct 2009
Pyramidhe@d: i see you are making a set of items. well from design pont of view, i just wanted to say this icon does not fit the other two. the other two, the dominant feature was one dominant giant red gem. however, on this icon, they are less and not as dominant. multiple of medium gems.

anyways.the shadings in places are wrong, making the boots looks a bit flat in parts. i also wish people would stop making b/w icons

Level 12
Indeed. It also does seem like you would have made only 1 and then CnP the other one next to it, but i detected a few things different between them.

But id say 4/5 anyway.