• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNrainofsheep

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
LET IT RAIN.

This was for a request for a 'rain of sheep' ability'. Probably the most useless icon ever made yeah, but here it is.

made from 100% (freehand) wool, machine washable.

Keywords:
sheep, rain, bahhh, lamb chops, wool,
Contents

BTNrainofsheep (Icon)

Reviews
17:59, 4th Nov 2008 Hawkwing: Really randomly coloured, and there's not a ton of real definition. Also, the border doesn't really stand out. Edit: Changes not made.

M

17:59, 4th Nov 2008
Hawkwing: Really randomly coloured, and there's not a ton of real definition. Also, the border doesn't really stand out.

Edit: Changes not made.

Thanks.... yeah when I was originally drawing it I added falling sheep, but it looked too cluttered and ridiculous at that size. I didn't really want to do this icon anyways, I was just stupid enough to say I would if noone else did. lol.

Believe me..i pondered about taking the request.
But i decided to let another one do...
And yes, i was unkindly there and im glad to see that you did the job :)
So: Thanks.

Icon looks nice, and I like how you made the sky... but I can't see any sheep in here... but this could probably be used for something else too, not just Rain of Sheeps! :p

Theres wool on the ground^^
Let me proof it by using some elemtary formulas.

Wool +64x64 icon = Sheep
Sheep +sky effects = [RAINBOW]Raining sheep[/RAINBOW]

PWN!