• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRainOfArrows

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Barade
My very first icon. Would be grateful if you could give it a comment.

Keywords:
arrow, arrows, rain
Contents

BTNRainOfArrows (Icon)

Reviews
20:53, 12th Jun 2009 zombie2279: The arrows need a shlight bit more detail and said in the comments, a bit more of an in-motion look. Also, I'd recommend either adding some further details to the background or making it completely black. 10:16...

M

20:53, 12th Jun 2009
zombie2279: The arrows need a shlight bit more detail and said in the comments, a bit more of an in-motion look. Also, I'd recommend either adding some further details to the background or making it completely black.

10:16, 15th June
zombie2279: No changes made. Rejected until updated.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Agree with the first 2 guys above me:), needs work man.
3/5 for now.

Another suggestion about the arrows, To make them looks like there flying change the opacity and flow to either 20% or 10% which ever one is lighter then use the brush tool, switch to a whitish color. Then add the strokes behind the arrows to show there flying. But, this is just a suggestion man. Hope this helps:)
(Note: This only works in photoshop, if you dont use photoshop then forget i said this lol)
(Army-of-pandas)

Last edited by a moderator: