1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNPurpleGem

Submitted by Afterlife Avenger
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
A Purple Gem. that is made of pure leetness and proatude, yeh 30 characters long!

Keywords:
gem, purple, mcleet
Contents

BTNPurpleGem (Icon)

Reviews
21:30, 9th May 2009 zombie2279: Please add some better lightning effects, it looks like plastic now. I'd also recommend changing the angle of view, it looks really generic and boring, but that is optional if you want to achieve a better outlook....
  1. 21:30, 9th May 2009
    zombie2279: Please add some better lightning effects, it looks like plastic now. I'd also recommend changing the angle of view, it looks really generic and boring, but that is optional if you want to achieve a better outlook.
    Paladon: This icon is rejected until you updated it.

2. Zombie

Zombie

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Better shading and highlight needed and quit the category spam. Also, I don't like how this whole thing is angled, as it appears to be rather simple.

3. Afterlife Avenger

Afterlife Avenger

Resources:
    Resources:
    It gets the job done.

4. Zombie

Zombie

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Well, this one "gets the job done" in a better way.

I was merely suggesting you what to improve, I didn't say it because I want to bitch around.

5. Afterlife Avenger

Afterlife Avenger

Resources:
    Resources:
    well yah, thats world of warcraft., im sure someone doesnt want a WoW Icon, and want a plain simple flat gem

6. GooS

GooS

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    It doesn't get the job done, if it wasn't for the name I doubt I would see what it was. I doesn't have the lighting you would expect from a gem, and the lighting does it all when painting gems.

PS: this one gets the job done, and then some: BTNCRwGem - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site and it's not even from WoW.

And whats up with abusing the categories, even including the said World of Warcraft.

7. Afterlife Avenger

Afterlife Avenger

Resources:
    Resources:
    meh, ill work on it <first icon made>

8. KelThuzad

KelThuzad

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Afterlife Avenger, so? You think somebody want to use some plain, without any shadings and highlights icon, rather than a very nice Blizzard's one in his map? And "First Icon Made" still doesnt count.

9. Afterlife Avenger

Afterlife Avenger

Resources:
    Resources:
  10. krisserz

krisserz

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Yea I think it is too simple.

11. Zombie

Zombie

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    The one you liked via pastebin looks much better, but zoom out a bit.

12. Afterlife Avenger

Afterlife Avenger

Resources:
    Resources: