• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPurpleGem

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A Purple Gem. that is made of pure leetness and proatude, yeh 30 characters long!

Keywords:
gem, purple, mcleet
Contents

BTNPurpleGem (Icon)

Reviews
21:30, 9th May 2009 zombie2279: Please add some better lightning effects, it looks like plastic now. I'd also recommend changing the angle of view, it looks really generic and boring, but that is optional if you want to achieve a better outlook...

M

21:30, 9th May 2009
zombie2279: Please add some better lightning effects, it looks like plastic now. I'd also recommend changing the angle of view, it looks really generic and boring, but that is optional if you want to achieve a better outlook.
Paladon: This icon is rejected until you updated it.

Level 15
It doesn't get the job done, if it wasn't for the name I doubt I would see what it was. I doesn't have the lighting you would expect from a gem, and the lighting does it all when painting gems.

PS: this one gets the job done, and then some: BTNCRwGem - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site and it's not even from WoW.

And whats up with abusing the categories, even including the said World of Warcraft.