• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BTNPulse

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a modification for Hellx-Magnus Plague Nova icon, giving it different colours.
It is meant to fit a dual effect nova.
Hope you guys enjoy! :)

Added passive version.

Keywords:
nova, dual, double, blast, explosion, burst, boom, dark, darkness, light, good, evil, death, life, good, bad, wave, shockwave
Contents

BTNPulse (Icon)

Reviews
19:38, 12th Dec 2013 Kimbo: Sorry, it's a simple recolour, you do not have permission and the Btn border seems off. I will have to reject this.

M

19:38, 12th Dec 2013
Kimbo: Sorry, it's a simple recolour, you do not have permission and the Btn border seems off. I will have to reject this.

Level 30
I hope you have the permission to edit his icons.

Besides that, there is still the rule that an icon resource has to be at least 50% freehanded, and in the term of freehand, it is not considered filter jobs and recolors.

Also, what program for creating borders are you using? The passive borders just look... off.

Level 4
Actually i dont have. My bad in that. Never posted my icons in the comunity this is my first time. And for that, i just made my icons using the 64x64 px image from the beginning. Newb thing, i know, but there's always the first time :)
My purpose is not to take someone's work and call it mine. Indeed it was to share what i have here as custom stuff with people that, like me, didn't found what they were looking for in the community.

Roland

R

Roland

Oh, I see then, But make sure never do CnP Icons. But, Keep up the Great work, New Man.

Level 23
Hmm, If the method in making the icon (and perhaps the lack of permission) is NOT considered, I don't think this would be useful, esp with the color combination you've got here, It would be pretty hard to find other suiting icons (i haven't tried searching though) so, yeah, I doubt this will be used very often. This is like some banana and water yam explosion.

Anyway, nice try. ^^

Level 4
Actually, about permission, i made the icon, then posted and then, after that, i went through reading the terms and found out that i had to contact the original source creator to ask for permission lol.. so i did that and i'm still waiting for any response by now..