• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPReflect

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I already thought of a reflection version, now i got a request asking for exactly that.
Well, here is the version.

Freehanded and such.

Updated version:

140841-albums1858-picture15423.png

Keywords:
Shield, reflect, damage, defend, magic, missile, protect, buff, tech, defense, upgrade, hero, holy, arcane, mana,
Contents

BTNPReflect (Icon)

Reviews
11:55, 29th Jul 2009 Hawkwing: The bouncing beam is a bit much, if you ask me. I'd like to see some sort of deteriorating/dissipating blast over the front of the shield instead. It may not be as practical, but I'd bet it will look better.

M

11:55, 29th Jul 2009
Hawkwing: The bouncing beam is a bit much, if you ask me. I'd like to see some sort of deteriorating/dissipating blast over the front of the shield instead. It may not be as practical, but I'd bet it will look better.

Level 13
Review
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsdn.gif

Recommended

+ Good shading
+ Good to see what it is.
± Special effects

Improvable Things

1) You could make the shield break a bit or something.
2) Make the shield more colorfull.
3) Improve the special effects arround with a thicker brush

You don't have to change the Improvable things, but it would be better.