• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPowerDrain

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: enjoy and RoboHippo
A mana drain icon that I have played with........ this is the sum of my icon playing..... hope you like it....

This is good for using Mana Drain Ability

52i9m9.gif

Sorry for the GIF Format because I am just using GIMP

Keywords:
mana, drain, power, draining
Contents

BTNPowerDrain (Icon)

Reviews
11:34, 15th Nov 2009 enjoy: Show WIP or big version. enjoy: Don't lie to me.

M

11:34, 15th Nov 2009
enjoy: Show WIP or big version.

enjoy: Don't lie to me.

Level 7
The lighting effect on the hand is outstandingly done. To me, it seems more like something is shooting out of the hand (a stream of water, perhaps), but it's a great icon however it might be used.

:thumbs_up:

EDIT: I think it appeared that it's shooting something as a result of the hand's shape, and the position of the arm. If it were absorbing something, you'd kind of expect the hand to be curled a little bit (like when they use the force, in Star Wars). And the arm looks like it's been thrust out, as if launching something.

Last edited:
Level 23
i'll have try to use it in photoshop but gives me error saying Unable to process Command. Not enough Disk space.... because I think my photoshop is portable and only in CS3.... i'll try to do it later or tomorrow.... i'm sleepy now

I use photoshop CS3, so just saved it as a psd. file and save it a other spot then. I will not approve this, if you don't provide evidence.