• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPolymorph

Turns a target enemy unit into a sheep. The targeted unit retains its hit points and armor, but cannot attack.

Update: Sheep +++Size

Update: +Details

Update: Completely Re-made.

Update: Did what zombie asked^^

Keywords:
Sheep, arcane, Human, Spell
Contents

BTNPolymorph (Icon)

Reviews
11:25, 6th Jul 2009 zombie2279: Very simple, but might be useful. The sheep is simple, but it looks good, despite that. Try to decrease the size of the circle so it's actually fit into the icon. 8:44, 10th Jul 2009 zombie2279: Simple, but useful...

M

11:25, 6th Jul 2009
zombie2279: Very simple, but might be useful. The sheep is simple, but it looks good, despite that. Try to decrease the size of the circle so it's actually fit into the icon.

8:44, 10th Jul 2009
zombie2279: Simple, but useful and neat looking.

Level 7
Lol. It shall be the icon of the ultimate spell for the Sheep God. Sheep God's Wrath, which will turn everyone around him into sheep that he may control, but hero's will be polymorphed.

^ Dont mind the above, its just one of my crazy ideas. Its a good idea. I might use this. 5/5

Level 14
Hehe you guys are funny!
K, let me see if i can re-center it and work out some quality on it.
I made this at like 3am in the morning.
I was trying to decide between a Resident Evil "Chainsaw"
or Polymorph. I chose this^^

Edit: OMG guys i just took a good look at the icon and it looks ll pixelated and bAd... im just gonna re-make it^^ (Better quality).

Edit: Re-made it again^^, Now i'm pleased^^

Last edited: