• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPoleaxe

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The pollaxe is a type of European polearm which was widely used by medieval infantry.
Medieval poleaxe for warrior
Comment and rate.

Keywords:
Axe, Weapon, Attack, Medieval, Warrior
Contents

BTNPoleaxe (Icon)

Reviews
10:12, 15th Jan 2016 Apheraz Lucent: I would approve this, if there wasn't literally exactly the same icon, because you followed the tutorial completely.

M

10:12, 15th Jan 2016
Apheraz Lucent: I would approve this, if there wasn't literally exactly the same icon, because you followed the tutorial completely.

Level 3

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

uhm, well, is that really yours then, i think it can use a little bit darker shadow and a stronger hightlight. and maybe a little bit texture for that wooden handle. (though i am not sure it will looks better since the icon border is blocking most of the handle) not sure about the others opinion of what i said, but i think it is. the overall icon already looks decent for me. so, have a 1 +REP

good job.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roland

R

Roland

Yeah right what a massive art thief. You should get street justice.

Yup, that's it. I wonder how old this user is. No offense but it just seems like he has a hard time understanding what you are supposed to do and why it is that way. Looks like he did make this from scratch/tutorial. But, that's a bit odd.

Lief, I think you are learning and that is good. Maybe, this is just practice. Now try to make something that has not yet been made here on the Hive. It's ok to use a reference image, but it is a bit silly to use a reference image that is already an icon. I think you have been scolded enough and you learned from your mistake and now you are trying to do the right thing. It's ok if this one gets rejected. Just do it again with a different image. Maybe find an ax somewhere else. Or, do a new weapon. It's good that you read the tutorial. It's the best way to learn. I will give you +rep for trying and hope you never steal again. Mistakes should not follow you forever. You are on your way to becoming a valuable member of the Hive. Don't give up.