• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPoisonBottle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the set of fitting icons for my Poison Bottle & Poison Bottle Item models.

Feel free to use them in any way you want! Have fun with them! :wink:

Keywords:
poison bottle, bottle item, poison, toxine, venom, lethal potion, bottle, item, decoration
Contents

BTNPoisonBottle (Icon)

Reviews
17:37, 22nd Apr 2013 enjoy: Corresponding resource needs fix. When you have updated the corresponding model, please contact me, and I will set this back on pending.

M

17:37, 22nd Apr 2013
enjoy: Corresponding resource needs fix. When you have updated the corresponding model, please contact me, and I will set this back on pending.

Level 8
No!!! DON'T DRINK IT!!! IT'S POISONOUS!!!. Jokes aside, thx a lot for your rating and feedback. :ogre_haosis:

:alol::alol::alol::alol:
Very funny. This is the first time I hear a person wants to drink that bottle!!!
Good model, I think I can use it for items for Tome of Relics. Also can use as a poison flask, Apothecary's Forsaken.
5/5 + rep

Last edited:
:alol::alol::alol::alol:
Very funny. This is the first time I hear a person wants to drink that bottle!!!
Good model, I think I can use it for items for Tome of Relics. Also can use as a poison flask, Apothecary's Forsaken.
5/5
I don't think I can't +rep now. I need to spreading reps.
ty :ogre_hurrhurr: Yeah, it can be used as a forsaken bottle as well. :wink:

Good model man :3 you awezome
ty :ogre_hurrhurr:

Woah! I drink it and become Zombie.....
no, you become a corpse :wink:

I rather drink that than a bottle with a dead rat inside :D
lol, i've never heard of ppl drinking museum preparations with dead animals. :eekani: