• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPlatedGauntlet

Hive workshop could use few gauntlets.

Keywords:
Gauntlet, Gauntlets, Gloves, Plated, Armor
Contents

BTNPlatedGauntlet (Icon)

Reviews
16:12, 23rd Feb 2015 Sin'dorei300: Looks great!

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I just can add, I love them, but there is one thing that I don't like. It does not look like a gauntlet, more like a claw ? You could make it a bit more like a gauntlet, or, is it may supposed to look sharp ?

I just can add, I love them, but there is one thing that I don't like. It does not look like a gauntlet, more like a claw ? You could make it a bit more like a gauntlet, or, is it may supposed to look sharp ?

This supose to be a mix between elven and human armor design. Sharp finger tips like elven gauntlets and bulk of human gauntlet design.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

This supose to be a mix between elven and human armor design. Sharp finger tips like elven gauntlets and bulk of human gauntlet design.

Okay, I didn't know it was supposed to look this way/ having a clear interpretation/explanation.

Great job !