• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPirateSword

An icon for this model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/pirate-sword-221510/

I've just rendered the model, touched the render up a bit, added some effects, and that's it, all credits go to paradise.engineeri.

Also, I know that it looks really bad. But so do blizzard's own scimitar icons, you can't put only the blade on the icon, but you can't put only the handle, either, which means you have to put them both partially, which will, if you know anything about dimensions, make it look really bad. But here it is, since some people have requested icons for these models, I'll mention that I have permission from the model creator, to upload those icons.

Keywords:
sword, scimitar, pirate, curved, blade
Contents

BTNPirateSword (Icon)

Reviews
13:02, 14th Sep 2012 Apheraz Lucent: Useful as a fitting attachment icon.

M

13:02, 14th Sep 2012
Apheraz Lucent: Useful as a fitting attachment icon.

Level 11
I think it is nice.
I guess that the background could be discussed back and forth but it sorta gives it a moving feeling from my point of view, so in my opinion its not necessary for it to be changed unless a direct improvement would be made.