• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPinkSaber

Reactions: deepstrasz
Bender's Pink Saber from "Futurama - A Beast with a Billion Backs".
Contents

BTNPinkSaber (Icon)

Reviews
21:53, 1st Dec 2008 Traxamillion: Not bad could be useful for an item or a few spells.

M

21:53, 1st Dec 2008
Traxamillion: Not bad could be useful for an item or a few spells.

Level 3
I've never seen that movie but if the saber is meant to be pink, shouldn't it be a bit more than just at the edge? Or is it like that in the movie? Nice.

Level 25
SPOILER - Futurama
A portal to the other universe was opened, and a giant-planet tentacle and used its tentacles to stuck em in necks, so they would love him (it worked). And then after some things happened, Leela found out that those are not tentacles, but gentacles, and everyone were very angry, then Yivo (the tentacle planet) asked for 2nd chance for love. So then things happen like Yivo and everybody on earth are a couple. And so Yivo asked them to move in with him (on the planet), that actually was a "heaven".

Bender joined the League of Robots, and found out it was not cool as he heard about it and was very pissed off that it wasnt cool and that Fry spends more time with Yivo than him. And sadly, Robots cant pass through the portal, only living beigns. And so everybody in this universe moves onto yivo, leaving robots behind. Bender decided (because he's jeleous) to get Fry back, and (Wont spoil fun) becaming the leader of LoR, takes all robots to bring people back (but actually, Bender needed it only for Fry). So they all dress up as pirates, and Bender weilding Pink Saber, says "If we cant come to heaven, heaven can come to us!". Wont spoil ending.

Level 3
D: Gentacles. And, sorry for ruining your time writing that, I meant explain the weapon .o. But nvm. It sounds fun. I'll.. ErRRRrrRRrr.. Absolutely not download it but buuuuy it instead. Err. Yeah. Gentacles D: