• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPetrify

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This icon is meant to represent petrifyed hand. It is useful for abilities.
You are free to change the icon, but you must upload it on hive and give credits whenever you use it.

Keywords:
Petrify, Petrifyed, hand, stone, rock, frozen, purple, lightning, solid, sharp
Contents

BTNPetrify (Icon)

Reviews
21:55, 12th Jul 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Icon is rather blurry/undefined in places. I dont like smudge. Nor does it count as freehand.

M

21:55, 12th Jul 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Icon is rather blurry/undefined in places. I dont like smudge. Nor does it count as freehand.

Level 7
Not freehanded again OMG!!!

This is the problem with warcraft icons 64x64 is really small number of pixels. I had a lot of work drawing and shading this hand so, that it looks absolutely realistic and now I am facing the problem, that it looks like a photo lol :grin:. In case there are any doubts here is the high-def picture with visible lines.
On top of that I copyed exactly the way backgrounds are made in war3 icons.

This icon reject streak is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!
MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHH........lolol...HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!! :eek:

Attachments

• Petryfy.jpg
    Petryfy.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 55
Level 7
Thanks for the suggestion with the blue background. It made the picture more lively and contrasting. It also geve it the coveted warcraft look. I only didn't get the complaints about non-animated hand. WTH!!!!! OMGARGHHHHHHH!!!! What did you mean? :xxd: