• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNNetherBurnV2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An Icon for my secret project. :p
This should be used for the Skill called Nether Burn, but I thought everybody have his/her own point of view for using this icon.
I hope it is not to simple. But quality is not quantity! :p

Here ya go! Hope ya likes.

Keywords:
Nether, Flame, Burn, Flamestrike, Pain, Torture, Nether Explosion, Flames of Eternal Void, RaidonGod
Contents

BTNNetherBurnV2 (Icon)

Reviews
03:19, 14th Jun 2010 enjoy: Too much smudged. Also, needs more color variations, and the guy needs more details and so on. Maybe look at some tutorials.

M

03:19, 14th Jun 2010
enjoy: Too much smudged. Also, needs more color variations, and the guy needs more details and so on. Maybe look at some tutorials.

Level 9
The little guy in the flames is kinda weird ^^
I suggest that you change it's color and add more color versatility at all. It's not quite fascinating right now, it is ok, but, as I said, it would be much more ,,awesome" if you add several more colors.

Well, you could be right.^^
But suggest me some colors, how should the little guy look like? :D
Any ideas how I could make this icon from ok to awesome? :p

Level 25
They guy does indeed look kind of weird, the flames are great.
I think you should add more highlighting and lights, the whole icon is kind of.. Dull.
And make the guy more look like he is burning, engulf him with the flames. Right now it looks like he is standing behind them. (He is to burn, is he? Or am i getting the concept wrong?)