1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The long-awaited results for Concept Art Contest #11 have finally been released!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join Texturing Contest #30 now in a legendary battle of mythological creatures!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hivers united and created a bunch of 2v2 melee maps. Vote for the best in our Melee Mapping Contest #4 - Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

BTNNerubSlash

Submitted by The Panda
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Slashing your enemies dealing a lot of damage, can be used with the undead race or any type of spider type creep.
Previews
Contents

BTNNerubSlash (Icon)

Reviews
Murlocologist
This orange color looks a bit too saturated and it doesn't quite work with the purple tones in foreground. Even though you could also add more effects or some outline, at the moment icon looks good for approval.
  1. The Panda

The Panda

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I will update soon, I already see some spots I can edit.

2. Murlocologist

Murlocologist

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Movement illustration is making it look blurry. It should be very subtly placed on the top part of object.
    You should move it to left some more. And that purple light from below should affect the outline of orange object base on the right. Other than that icon looks nice for fitting in game.

3. Murlocologist

Murlocologist

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    There was update after my review but some problems still remain. Movement effect could be better, I'll give you few in-game examples.
    upload_2017-6-17_11-39-31.png upload_2017-6-17_11-39-38.png upload_2017-6-17_11-39-43.png upload_2017-6-17_11-39-50.png
    What is common in all these examples, is that movement effect is rendered as sharp, clear and with less curve. Try to make fewer lines and make them less blurry, also the strong white line at the left of object in your icon isn't working too much. It'd be better in my opinion to make that movement effect sort of blends with object outline, like you can see in 3rd and 4th example, to give image move vibrant movement.

4. The Panda

The Panda

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yeah i was gonna do something like that ill edit it when i get back from vacation!

5. Murlocologist

Murlocologist

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    This orange color looks a bit too saturated and it doesn't quite work with the purple tones in foreground. Even though you could also add more effects or some outline, at the moment icon looks good for approval.