• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNNecrolyteElectrocute

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
An exercise for fingers, orcs making spells....

Keywords:
Orc, Necrolyte, Mage, Lightning, Electric
Contents

BTNNecrolyteElectrocute (Icon)

Reviews
18:30, 6th Feb 2015 Sin'dorei300: Set to awaiting update at the request of the icon's creator.

Mad

Mad

Level 15
Hey now :>
I think you could make the finger a pinch thinner and give more space for the magic and try to have less focus on the finger.

And I saw the big image in your art post and think you did a great job on it :> fingers are a damn pain to draw.

Mad

Mad

Level 15
Looks really good now :>
I didn't really feel confident leaving critisism, but what I think you can do is to increase the saturation of the lightning and decrease the finger's saturation. The color of the rimlight or background doesn't need adjustment but the background covers too much of the icon and contests with the finger, if you could maybe limit the background around the lightning area and a bit outside? :)

Now that was just me nitpicking :>, but you did a really good job on this nevertheless!

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Love the idea here, but a few things i see that could be fixed.
- Im not sure if the background is black or a brown? Make it more darker.
- I think the lightning effect could use some work, they seem very thick, make thin lines for electric currents.
- As for the pixeled areas around the finger i see, im not sure how to fix that by looking at the big image.

Love the idea here, but a few things i see that could be fixed.
- Im not sure if the background is black or a brown? Make it more darker.
- I think the lightning effect could use some work, they seem very thick, make thin lines for electric currents.
- As for the pixeled areas around the finger i see, im not sure how to fix that by looking at the big image.

Fixed a bit.

Refresh.