• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNNecroDagger

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Jake Command Wolf
A Necro Dagger pode ser utilizada em várias situações, feita para aumentar a probabilidade de críticos, porém em outras ocasiões pode ser muito bem reaproveitada.

Keywords:
Dagger, Necro, Undead, Warcraft, RPG.
Contents

BTNNecroDagger (Icon)

Reviews
09:28, 30th Jan 2011 Pyramidhe@d: This is just a random shape with metal texture.

M

09:28, 30th Jan 2011
Pyramidhe@d: This is just a random shape with metal texture.

Level 9
Why are you describing your icon in spanish...?

It's because he might speak Spanish better then English, and chose to use it instead. Unfortunately one of the resource rules require that all resources descriptions must be in English for them to be accepted.

As far as the icon itself its... simple... to say the least. For a first try in icon making it’s not bad, but its hard to even tell what it is without looking at the title and it will most likely get rejected by the mods. :sad:

But I'll give you some + rep for your first icon, you deserve that at least. :grin:

Regards,

Jake

Level 10
I think this is just an outline filled with a metallic texture. Please correct me if I'm wrong here.

Level 2
Is a cut from a full picture with a shape. If I wrong, correct me anyway.

Are you wrong. And it is not in espanish, is in Portuguese.
I'd make this icon on Photoshop, and not cuting other picture, but the icon staied fail. look what it stay when i'd finish on photoshop:

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5329/necrodagger.jpg

I can't undesrtand what happened with this icon. :eekani:

sorry for my englsih, i'm trying to make better. :thumbs_up: