• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNNatureMagicDagger

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Renamed it all cuz every 1 told me that it doesnt look like "poison" not it is nature magic dagger instead of poison dagger.

Criticisim is welcome xD

Keywords:
magic,nature magic,leaf,gas,cloudcdagger, short sword,nature, kris, sword, knife.
Contents

BTNNatureMagicDagger (Icon)

Reviews
15:15, 18th Oct 2009 Pyramidhe@d: well the leaves are little undefined to be recognised as leaves. maybe put some bigger leaves among the small leaves. variation=natural=good

M

15:15, 18th Oct 2009
Pyramidhe@d: well the leaves are little undefined to be recognised as leaves. maybe put some bigger leaves among the small leaves.
variation=natural=good

Im not sure what you've done here. but really. this is all solid colour. i see no shading or highlights ANYWHERE.

The shape is decently done. i like it. but try to make it a bit longer so it doesn't look like a butterknife. The poison i am most disapointed with. it looks like to took the small galaxy brush and scribbled around it with a green colour. which does NOT look good at all.

Lastly, im seeing this as a very boring icon. mostly because the BG is one colour. fix that. but on the good side, its not distracting from the main object. :cgrin:

2/5 Keep Trying.

~Dentothor

Level 7
Well updated for the last time, i hope, added green tint on the BG, added more poison, not to much, cuz it would b more like "BTNpoison cloud with a lilbit of dagger in it"

added small ity bitty lens flare on the blade, that it would look cooler and plus i like adding flares lol xD

hope u like it xD

Level 16
I'm looking for some poison themed weapons and you conveniently provided me this :) Interesting.

I've only 2 observations. 1- the stuff around the dagger? Don't look like poison, more like green pixie dust or green rust. A little work here would be nice. 2- I want to see more of the blade, and right now I think you've obscured it too much with the pixie dust. Show a little more of the blade and hilt, and I'll definitely download and use it.

4/5 as of now :]