• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMysticStaff

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

BTNMysticStaff (Icon)

Reviews
10:03, 8th May 2009 Paladon: Please enlargen the staff, i recommend the addition of some "blueish" particles or other magic-like touch ups. Otherwise, this icon appears quite plain. Creativity: Quality: Status:3/5 (?)/10 Rejected until updated

M

10:03, 8th May 2009
Paladon: Please enlargen the staff, i recommend the addition of some "blueish" particles or other magic-like touch ups. Otherwise, this icon appears quite plain.

Creativity:
Quality:
3/5
(?)/10
Rejected until updated

Level 35
Copy and Paste. Just asking because your last "Turret1" icon got rejected. Since I'm not able to see the moderation message after rejection, I drew the conclusion that it actually got rejected for being a CnP. That's what led me to post my previous statement.

Level 15
No I understand previous mistake and delete "turret" before rejection.

Then you wouldn't mind posting a full-size image or any sort of work in progress picture?

If it is you that made it, it looks, kinda sweet in a very empty way. I would have made the blue effect a bit more brighter/stronger, and I'd probably make the complete object a bit bigger.

Last edited: