• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMumyfication

Mummy is back and bringed party! Icon of 3 mummys standing back to other. Icon was maid for Pharaoh_

Keywords:
Mummy, Egypt, Dead, Undead, Corpse
Contents

BTNMumyfication (Icon)

Reviews
18th May 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Useful
Level 11
Hmm let's see... this is... hmm... it's alittle hard to see the mummy...the blue thing
is coming out of his mouth?
Could you post a big picture :) ?
What should you use this icon for btw :) ? just give an example.

same story. darken the bg so the mummies stand out.
instead. this time however, the little ankh symbol. that is currently the strongest image right now. Flat black against a lighter bg of the mummy bandages.
Your subject MUST be the strongest image on an icon.
if you want the ankh to be strong, i suggest you make that as the subject. which means you should increase its size or zoom in more on it.
if you want the mummies to be the subject, make the ankh less stronger as well as darkening your bg(which was my original moderation)
if you want both ankh and the mummy wearing the ankh to be the subject, i suggest you get rid of the smaller mummies and focus entirely on the middle mummy and the ankh.

Pyramidhe@d: Make eyes more brighter/visible? That will be the last thing.

Omg you are confused in your words and dont understand what you are saying o_O
You are saying: darken BG, everything is too bright.
Next time you are saying: bright eyes, bus you was saying what image is too bright... bright + bright = overbrightcrapy shat.

you have confused me compleatly, because even you dont know what you want.

i understand perfectly what i am saying

i originally asked you to darken the bg. instead you added some ankh in the middle.
i asked you to darken the bg again because both your bg and mummy is bright. you darken the mummy instead
so now i ask you to brighten the eyes so it contrasts with the darkened mummy. is that really that hard to understand? its not a matter of darkening everything or lightening everything. the problem was that everything was light. making everything dark does not solve the problem. having a good amount of contrast to vary the importance of the objects in the images, that is what we are trying to achieve here.