• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMatriarch

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the set of fitting icons for my Matriarch model. Check out the model for a detailed discription.

Feel free to use them in any imaginable way, including editing, if desired. No need to ask me for permission. Have fun with them! :wink:

Keywords:
matriarch, undead, fallen, Armies of Exigo, sorceress, which, caster, evil, corrupt, shadow, darkness
Contents

BTNMatriarch (Icon)

Assets
Reviews
16:49, 12th Jun 2014 enjoy: Corresponding resource needs fix.

M

16:49, 12th Jun 2014
enjoy: Corresponding resource needs fix.

Something's not right with this icon:/ (maybe the angle?)
yeah, i easily believe that. Icon making is still one of my weaknesses. :vw_sad:

I think you should place her face in the middle of the icon :>
There is a little too much dead space in the upper left corner at the moment.
yeah, i was thinking about that. But i don't rly want to change the angle, as this would make the icon too identical with the usual Banshee Ranger icon. :vw_sad:

Level 6
its kind of a side view and it fits with the model like it and here have some +Rep and a smile :fp::thumbs_up::grin:

U could change the perspective but it's okay.
Awaiting for model approval! :D
I am not that eager to change it much, coz in most other angles it looks too much like the Banshee Ranger from ingames. :vw_sad:

its kind of a side view and it fits with the model like it and here have some +Rep and a smile :fp::thumbs_up::grin:
ty :ogre_hurrhurr: