• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMaskAssasinWM

Introduction

245746-albums8339-picture102573.jpg

This icon's character is the assasin who is trained by Lu Xiang Quan (chinese name) in Shun clan. There are many assasins to be trained, not only one.

For reaching/accomplishing their goal/intrigue, they wear a mask to hide their own normal identity and kill the people that Lu Xiang Quan has commanded them to slay.

They don't care any people, including their family members, friends or whoever. They are cruel and merciless for their selfishness and benefits they gained.

They are anonymous. They should not have name so the first thing they do is to avoid themselves from been revealed.

Maybe you can call them as chinese version mask killers who have kung-fu. In Meteor Butterfly Sword game, their nickname is "Unknown".

Info from Meteor Butterfly Sword game. (chinese martial art game)

Used tools:
  • Gimp
  • Button Manager

245746-albums8339-picture103668.jpg

245746-albums8220-picture103685.png

Changelogs:
  1. Uploaded!
  2. Improve the shadow of the neck to make his neck to have a sense of being a neck.
  3. Add highlights to the costume of the mask assasin to make his costume to have a sense of having costume's texture and the edge of his costume to have a sense of being curved a little bit.
  4. Add highlights to the head of the mask assasin to make his head to have a sense of being a head. (the added effect is not so obvious. :( )

Credits:
  • Gimp
  • Button Manager
- - - - - - -
My realization related to this icon during working on this icon's image:
Owh... I haven't add the brown trace to the RHS of his mask, so... I just leave this icon for its beauty.
I think I need not to add brown trace to the RHS of his mask due to the blend of the colour between the brown trace on the RHS of his mask and the shadow on the RHS of his shoulder. :)

Keywords:
Mask, assasin, kung-fu killer, anonymity, unknown.
Contents

BTNMaskAssasinWM (Icon)

Reviews
02:09, 12th Nov 2015 Sin'dorei300: Might be useful.

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

... Quiet difficult to see the texture of the body.

The body texture consumes my eye energy too much.

Should I lighten it?/Is it okay?

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

D - B - M said:
Nice Icon! Isn't your avatar?

I just tried to simulate that unknown killer. I name it as "Mask Assasin" for easier recognization of the icon.