• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNManaOrb2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Improved mana orb ^^, I added more stuff this time, improved background as AoP suggested and so on...

EDIT:
A little zoom out!

Keywords:
Mana, Orb, Mana Orb
Contents

BTNManaOrb2 (Icon)

Reviews
17:38, 19th Oct 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Its a blue something. Don't make orbs. They are not particularly useful. Or at least have something interesting about the orb, not a mass of dots.

M

17:38, 19th Oct 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Its a blue something. Don't make orbs. They are not particularly useful. Or at least have something interesting about the orb, not a mass of dots.

Level 10
Ok, so:
1. You should color the center with white, so it would look like a real glow.
Bottom line: Well, you could just add the White glow i suggested, maybe add more light effects, but that's of no need. Right now, it's good enough to be approved. I'd give it 3/5. It has great potential.