• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMammothStomp

"Through massive weight, comes massive power that shook the earth..."

A mammoth stomping, you can recolour without my permission (but not post here, other places yes), just acknowledge I originally drew it.

Part of an upcoming racial pack, this one involving trolls (ice).

Give credits to Kimberly if used or altered, pleased ask for permission if you want to edit.

Keywords:
mammoth, wooly, brown, elephant, kodo, stamp, stomp, shake, animal, hairy, ice, troll, mount, snow, rider, riding, winter, brown
Contents

BTNMammothStomp (Icon)

Reviews
22:52, 15th Jul 2010 enjoy: Nice and useful.
Level 49
Awesome! I know that you gave everyone permission to recolor it, but... Is there any chance you can submit a separate icon which looks more 'icy' and blue-themed? I mean the 'stomp' not the actual mammoth leg. It just seems to me that a mammoth spell would be more 'icy' and stuff like that. Perhaps breaking ice or something?