• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMagicHammerV3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An icon I did to show someone a way of perspective :D

Give credits and don't modify without my permission!

EDIT 1: Hope I fixed upside down problem ><

EDIT 2: Fixed. Told you :p

The bluriness was my convertation software :p

EDIT 3: Fixed?

Keywords:
Hammer, Maul, Stone, Rock, Magic, Mage, Wizard, Magical, Rune, Runes, Witch, Weapon
Contents

BTNMagicHammerV3 (Icon)

Reviews
08:42, 19th Jun 2009 zombie2279: The object itself is rather simple and generic. I'm glad you somehow tried to enhance the quality by adding some sort of decoration in the middle, but the altogether quality is still lacking. Despite the fact that the...

M

08:42, 19th Jun 2009
zombie2279: The object itself is rather simple and generic. I'm glad you somehow tried to enhance the quality by adding some sort of decoration in the middle, but the altogether quality is still lacking. Despite the fact that the preview pics are blurrier than the original icons, the general blurryness factor is pretty much the same in-game. The glow around it is pretty much generic and random aswell, you will have to change that too. I don't understand why your icons are upside down either, but you'll also have to fix that.

Rejected until updated.

10:05, 25th Jun 2009
zombie2279: No changes made. The moderation can be found in the comments as requested. Rejected until updated.

9:14, 26th Jun 2009
zombie2279: The outlines are rather strong. The right part of the hammer still blends in too much with the background and is rather distorted. The handle is quite okay-ish, but it looks yellow now, rather than brown. The contrast on the bottom part of the hammer is totally missing. The shading is yet too random again.

21:51, 27th Jun 2009
zombie2279: Rejected until updated.

Level 35
The hammer still lacks proper contrast, as it blends in too much with the background. The handle is okay-ish, but a bit randomly shaped, and a bit blurry (yes, in-game too). Somehow try enhancing that blue decoration in the middle, as it's also hardly visible.

You'll altogether have to give it way more work, I recommend zooming in on it and reworking the whole hammer.