• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNLightingElemental

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Lighting Elemental
I made this icon, by adding some lightings into.

Keywords:
Lighting, Elemental
Contents

BTNLightingElemental (Icon)

Reviews
22:50, 8th May 2009 Hawkwing: Simple image modifications will not be accepted into the database.

M

22:50, 8th May 2009
Hawkwing: Simple image modifications will not be accepted into the database.

Level 15
Heh no you didn't, its blizzards water elemental with white lines and filters.

I think that's what he meant with:

"by adding some lightings into. " You should finish your sentences, by adding some lightings into the water elemental icon.

Go through the rules ones more, Icons need to be atleast 75% freehand unless very usefull, and THAT is a very selected few. On a more icon related note, the lighting removed all definition, one can't tell background from beast and it still has a water body.

Anyways it wont get approved unless freehanded. Give it another try without copy-pasting.

Level 9
75% freehand? i found here icons where only colour was changed or been ripped of wow etc, i couldnt find lighting elemental icon for model which is here on site, so i tried to make one, and uploaded to help others get lighting elemental icon too. If you dont like it, sure delete it...

Level 24
WoW icons are here cause ... They will be ripped anyways, so we just make people's life easier by uploading them here. And those recolours are usually really old icons when the icon section just needed some sort of icons to fill up the emptyness of this section.

Level 15
WoW icons were ported from wc3sear.ch and state that they are genuine blizzard icon, if you find a recolored WoW one that says otherwise then you should report it because they are not allowed.

And it doesn't matter if I like it or not, rules are rules, and shall be followed.

Wow icons...Lol

75% freehand? i found here icons where only colour was changed or been ripped of wow etc, i couldnt find lighting elemental icon for model which is here on site, so i tried to make one, and uploaded to help others get lighting elemental icon too. If you dont like it, sure delete it...

Wow icons was uploaded by site...See them again No1 uploaded them...xD:razz: