• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNLifeBounds

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A simple "spellish" icon about blood or red spells.

big picture:

30ufo6h.png

(lightning effects added after reducing size)

Keywords:
Life, Blood, Bound, Demon, Spell, Ability, Undead, Dead, Magic, Lifesteal, Steal, Regeneration, Cast, LOTRKingluis, King, Luis, LOTR.
Contents

BTNLifeBounds (Icon)

Reviews
17:56, 6th Oct 2014 Sin'dorei300: I'd like to see a big pic. 16:23, 16th Oct 2014 Sin'dorei300: Good idea, we don't have too many icons on this theme. The shape of the foreground figures needs improvement, even if they're symbolic. Also, i...

M

17:56, 6th Oct 2014
Sin'dorei300: I'd like to see a big pic.

16:23, 16th Oct 2014
Sin'dorei300: Good idea, we don't have too many icons on this theme.
The shape of the foreground figures needs improvement, even if they're symbolic. Also, i don't understand why u chose the purple color, instead of a more natural color for these bodies.
The light source is in front of them, so their back should be darker. The entire icon's execution could be smoother, now it's kinda rough, looks like a WIP.

Level 24
Alright I definetly like the idea of this as it reminds me a lot of blood magic from dragon age. The issue I take with it however is that the red streams that flow towards the top-central orb as some of them aren't even connected to the orb. You've also done the same amount of red streams on each side yet they are not proportioned to be mirror entities, I don't know if this was intentional but I think it would look beter if both sides were mirrored images of one another.