• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNLastWillAngel

Reactions: morbent
Last Will Angel. ********************************************

Keywords:
Last, Will, Angel, JollyD, Holy, God, Divine, Power, Flame, Clouds, Sky, Force, Bless, Fire, Burn, Feather, Promise, Execute, Reveal, Sense, Moral, Gr
Contents

BTNLastWillAngel (Icon)

Reviews
I3lackDeath ApprovedDate: 2012/Dec/14 23:08:23 Reasons:Another piece where zooming in did the trick. [TR]Staff Contact Submission Rules

M

I3lackDeath

Approved
[tr]
Date:
2012/Dec/14 23:08:23
Reasons:
Another piece where zooming in did the trick.​

Staff Contact

Level 28
Hmm... I like it but, why is the angel surrounded by fire? And why can't I see his face? It''s kinda... weird but it's really well-made. Just remove those two fires from his eyes.. or give him a human face. I like the idea of fire although I can't connect it with angels... not that much :) Well, it could be holy fire. Yes I like it! Just work a little bit on the face... its kinda black. For an angel. Even if he was tyrael :]

5/5 though, great work
+rep

(add: I simply love how you made the fire behind him... its soo.. awesome :p)