• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNKoboldMelee1

This isn't exactly one of my best icons, and it's mostly Blizzard's work too. I made this one and the other one because I needed weapon upgrades for my Kobold race. (for the race buidling competition)

Uploaded it here because I thought it may be useful to someone. I understand if it gets rejected.

Keywords:
pick, axe, pickaxe, weapon, upgrade, kobold, mine, gather, harvest, mining, improved
Contents

BTNKoboldMelee1 (Icon)

Reviews
17:18, 2nd Nov 2009 enjoy: Could use alittle more highlights. And some more shading on the wood. enjoy: No changes made. Approveable though.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

17:18, 2nd Nov 2009
enjoy: Could use alittle more highlights. And some more shading on the wood.

enjoy: No changes made. Approveable though.

Level 48
Uhh... I really don't understand enjoy's comment. It's mostly a Blizzard icon, with some small modifications and a glow - it's like telling Blizzard to add highlight on the icons for their own game.

Anyhow. It's very useful, albeit kind of simple. Perhaps you could add some more details or something. Like some scratches in the wood or something... Anyways, good work. It's an awesome icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.