• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNKoboldDigger

An icon for Callahan's Kobold Digger model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...allahan-65427/?prev=search=kobold&d=list&r=20

I made it because I'm using the model for the race building contest.

I've got permission from Callahan now:

nug4o.jpg

Keywords:
kobold, digger, kobolddigger, creep, face, pig, rat, unit, dungeon, underground, summon
Contents

BTNKoboldDigger (Icon)

Reviews
14:43, 2nd Nov 2009 enjoy: Permission from Callahan to make the icon for the model, please. enjoy: Permission showed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

14:43, 2nd Nov 2009
enjoy: Permission from Callahan to make the icon for the model, please.

enjoy: Permission showed.

Yeah, I thought about that immedeately after I saw Enjoy's comment. If I'd done that it would probably have been approved without a problem. This is what I get for being honest. :/ I still think it's a strange rule, since this icon is still my art and I gave Callahan credit for the design.

Well, I sent the PM. Seeing as Callahan hasn't been online for almost three weeks, it may be a while before I get a reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.