• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNIronAxe

Reactions: -SiLcA- and Squidle
A little orc axe, dunno, I've made it some time ago, looks like it deleted WIP :<

ironaxe2.png

Updated:
-Changed that ugly white color from the spike.
Updated:
-More defined shadows/highlights
-More sexy glow :p

Keywords:
axe, iron, orc, sharp, cop, wood,
Contents

BTNIronAxe (Icon)

Reviews
13:59, 14th Aug 2009 zombie2279: You could try adding a set of more visible highlights and a slight tone of shading, the head looks really flat at the moment. 08:50, 15th Aug 2009 zombie2279: Updates made, recommended.

M

13:59, 14th Aug 2009
zombie2279: You could try adding a set of more visible highlights and a slight tone of shading, the head looks really flat at the moment.

08:50, 15th Aug 2009
zombie2279: Updates made, recommended.

Level 2
nice icon 5/5 but only in world editor, if i test the map it doesn´t show :( (sry for my bad engish :D)

Level 2
i imported it... then i tried it doesn´t work, then i change the path to the icon and then it shows it in the editor but not ingame :/

Level 2
it shows an error , the index is wrong or something else :/ sry its in german^^

"verzeichnis kann nicht angelegt werden"
"index can not be created"

system error :/

Level 2
sry for double post :(

it does show this error with every icon :(

and with nearly every model :( just a few models works :( and nothing ingame x_x the models aren´t ingame too :(:(

Level 2
my datei is in the ordner M:\Programme\Warcraft III\models\BTNIronAxe\BTNIronAxe
and i importet M:\Programme\Warcraft III\models\BTNIronAxe\BTNIronAxe\ATCIronAxe.blp
is that right?