BTNIncreaseIncome2

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Reactions: kuyondo and Deon
A hand holding a large, rough gold coin.
I made and used this with an upgrade that increased the gold income.
Feel free to use this and if possible give some credit.

Keywords:
Gold, Coin, Money, Income, Hand.
Contents

BTNIncreaseIncome2 (Icon)

Reviews
22:51, 24th Feb 2010 enjoy: The fingers are too short. The thumb is okay. Define it more, and remove those star spikes, and give it a background glow instead. enjoy: You should define it more. But Im gonna approve it, and hope you will keep...

M

22:51, 24th Feb 2010
enjoy: The fingers are too short. The thumb is okay. Define it more, and remove those star spikes, and give it a background glow instead.

enjoy: You should define it more. But Im gonna approve it, and hope you will keep improving it.

Level 10
Made the finger longer, fixed the thumb a little, made the hand more detailed, added some detail to the coin. (Which is supposed to be a large old fashioned gold coin, not like modern day perfectly round works of art that. It's supposed to be like a cookie.)
And also prehaps most obviously, added a yellowish background glow.

Level 13
Ok, I like it, but could you provide the same icon without a glow? It would be very useful for a "pay" action for my map but I dislike the glow while I like the hand and the coin :p.

Level 2
Great idea, very unique and useful. I am using it as a bribe ability based off of charm with a trigger to take some gold. Really perfect for what I needed, I'm giving it a full 5/5.