• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNIceBallPic

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An Ice BALL .. EPIC ..

Second icon i made .. my style :p ...

Plz comment and rate .... no flaming :O

Keywords:
Ice, Ball, Icy as ice, water, glow, Rmx, ext...
Contents

BTNIceBallPic (Icon)

Reviews
10:34, 11th Aug 2009 zombie2279: The DIS is yet again screwed. It's overall very simple and blurry. I recommend adding an icy ball to the middle, preferably consistant of a dark blue color tone. Make it also spiky and add ice shards falling off from...

M

10:34, 11th Aug 2009
zombie2279: The DIS is yet again screwed. It's overall very simple and blurry. I recommend adding an icy ball to the middle, preferably consistant of a dark blue color tone. Make it also spiky and add ice shards falling off from the effect.

10:55, 13th Aug 2009
zombie2279: No changes made, it's a random smudged blob anyway. Until that is changed, this is rejected.