• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHuntingKnife2

Reactions: 13L4M3
A simple knife with a wooden handle and a steel blade.
An icon I made earlier but didn't dare to upload before. If it lacks something or is totally horrid it can always be updated/deleted, hehe.
Feel free to use this and if possible give some credit.

Update: Darker slightly brown background.

Keywords:
Hunting, Knife, Dagger, Blade, Weapon, Short, Sharp, Simple.
Contents

BTNHuntingKnife2 (Icon)

Reviews
16:20, 6th Mar 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Useful
Level 11
I love your insperation N art !
I just dont think the glow fits a hunting knife :) !
They are often quite simpel and nothing like a "God's Blade".
You're creating so useful icons :eek:! This is also one!
I think all the "DISBTN , DITATC, DISPAS" are great!
Awesome Icon Very Needed.
EDIT: Hmm... I'm not sure about the size... 64KB is alot for a icon... :/

Last edited:
Level 12
Compare the icon and the image you've posted. Probably you compress too much, or it's glow, but the image in the post is much clearer. I'd suggest to get rid of glow, without it it would be very useful for me and I think others. 4/5 for now, please fix the glow :p (it's especially weird around a dark handle).

Level 9
I made the background darker and brown. Should look less godly now.
And the size is 81KB, yes. However it's the total size of all the 6 icons together. So if you only use the basic BTN version its about 20KB total, and that's pretty standard I think.

Last edited:
Level 11
You'r update was needed.... it gave this knife an even nicer touch and i'm loving it even more now :eek:.
It's great and i'd say if people tell you to change anything... keep this model too then... this one is finished for me and i'm acually gonna give you a rep for it ;)
Great Idea, Great Result, Great Art, Great Texture... Great Great Great Great.... too many greats huh ?... AWESOME then.