• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHKHammer

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Holy Knight's (or Hive Knight's) hammer made by me. (my first real icon, but don't take that as excuse)

Feel free to use, but in case of use, give credits.

(also, I am open for suggestions on how to improve. No major changes to it though.)

Keywords:
Hammer, Numerion, Num, banhammer, gold, chain, Holy Knights, Holy hammer, Holy
Contents

BTNHKHammer (Icon)

Reviews
11:29, 10th Jul 2010 enjoy: It is too cartoonish. You should make stronger highlights and shading. Also, don't define your icons with black lines, since it will make them look cartoonish. Rather define them with shading and highlights. enjoy...

M

11:29, 10th Jul 2010
enjoy: It is too cartoonish. You should make stronger highlights and shading. Also, don't define your icons with black lines, since it will make them look cartoonish. Rather define them with shading and highlights.

enjoy: Maybe try to remove the chains completly, and then make some gold there instead?