• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHeroDwarvenPaladinNew

Reactions: deepstrasz
Iconpack downloaded from http://www.wc3sear.ch/
Contents

BTNHeroDwarvenPaladinNew (Icon)

Reviews
[APPROVED] Model is approved. --donut3.5--
Level 23
Ok, for some FUBAR reason, my old Paladin Icon was deleted. Why? Because, it looked only slightly different from the normal paladin button!

But guess what? My MODEL, with a sh!tload of downloads, was represented perfectly by that icon! Deleting it was totally uncalled for.

So here's one that looks more different from the standard button. And I dont care if it looks good or not, as long as it represents my god-damn model. Screw this, I'm pissed off.

Model here: http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Models&ID=1208

Level 8
hey dumbass its a piece of shit icon why u think it was deleted... its a normal fucking icon u just made it look even more fucking gay... ur so fucking lucky i cant delete that pice of shit... and u dont need a lame ass icon for every pos model u make.

Level 13
his proportions are weirder. his nose looks like stomped on his face. for more noticeable change, i suggest a damn huge beard and a big nose. if you skin dont have those, what a coincidence, my suggestions would fit a typical dwarf.

Level 23
hey dumbass its a piece of shit icon why u think it was deleted... its a normal fucking icon u just made it look even more fucking gay... ur so fucking lucky i cant delete that pice of shit... and u dont need a lame ass icon for every pos model u make.

It wasn't a piece of shit icon, it suited the model perfectly. Grow up kid. How someone like you can become an icon moderator is beyond me. Learn english, for starters.

Oh, and by the way, your models are the most USELESS models I've ever seen. Faerie Dragon sorc?

Wormskull, make it yourself. 'Cause I certainly don't feel like spending more time on an icon that was deleted because it didnt have any artistic value, while there wasn't any NEED for that icon to have any artistic value.

Edit: Tiki, I have reported you. Using terms like "fucking gay" is unproper behaviour for a section moderator.

Level 4
Looks like we are looking at him through a glass of water. :)

:shock:

OR

You just bashed his head in with a sledge hammer, until he came to look like this. 8)

Level 23
ok gg.

and thats why my pixie has 1200+ downloads, and was also used the the tor campaign.

and my druid has 700+ downloads, they must be crappy.

still make a new icon, or atleast not resize a paladin icon.

No matter the downloads, I bet a Dwarf Paladin is gonna be used more commonly than a pixie.

"gg" Good Game. Did we just play a game?