• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHelm

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
I was planning to make a thunder background but when I messed around with the HUE and Saturation I got this and I kept it.
Give credit.

Keywords:
helmet, bloodlust, blood, lust, head, gear
Contents

BTNHelm (Icon)

Reviews
13:23, 17th Nov 2014 Sin'dorei300: It leaves the impression that it's randomly painted, looks dowdy, undefined and blurred. Also, the shading isn't applied correctly. U could endeavor and draw something neat, i think u can.

M

13:23, 17th Nov 2014
Sin'dorei300: It leaves the impression that it's randomly painted, looks dowdy, undefined and blurred.
Also, the shading isn't applied correctly.
U could endeavor and draw something neat, i think u can.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Hello!

First off, for the background i would start from scratch and not go too crazy as you did here with the lightning effect. Secondly, the shading on the helmet is really messy i would clean that up as its messing up your proportion of the helmet. Lastly, try to make your lines thicker on the helmet it looks like it would break if you just dropped it on the ground. Also, maybe make the angle of the helmet like this, it would look better in my oppion but thats your call.