• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNheartofwinterGS

Heart of Winter

A great sapphire necklace, imbued wih the power of the cold fury of winter,,
or whatever you want it to be.

////////////////////////////

BTNheartofwinterGS.blp
PASBTNheartofwinterGS.blp

And disabled versions.

////////////////////////////

Made from scratch by me,
Credit if used, do not alter without my concent.

//==GooS

Keywords:
winter, snow, frost, sapphire, necklace, neck, blue, jewel, gem
Contents

BTNheartofwinterGS (Icon)

Reviews
17:30, 9th Apr 2009 Paladon: Creativity: 4/5 Quality: 8-9/10 Status: Approved Comment: Definitely approved & recommended, but the sapphire and its socket blend partially too much with the background.

M

17:30, 9th Apr 2009
Paladon:
Icon Review

Creativity: 4/5
Quality: 8-9/10
Comment: Definitely approved & recommended, but the sapphire and its socket blend partially too much with the background.

Level 15
it took me a few seconds to figure out what it is (even in WC3 viewer D:), but again, it's definately worth approval.

The picture is a bit cropped from the original image I made because I thought it looked better this way, anyways in the original image you would see more of the cord and easily figure out that it's a necklace.

But I actually see it as a good thing that people can't really make it out, so that the mapper can use it for other purposes than it was made for.