• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHealing2

Another icon for my cavemen pack.

Update: Zoomed in, added bandages and made the herbs look more like herbs.
Old version:
67978d1256155428-btnhealing2-healing-copy.png

Keywords:
chest, man, wound, wounded, cut, heal, healing, herb, caveman, stone age, fur coat, belly
Contents

BTNHealing2 (Icon)

Reviews
14:22, 26th Oct 2009 enjoy: I think this looks quite nice, and it might be useful.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

14:22, 26th Oct 2009
enjoy: I think this looks quite nice, and it might be useful.

I think it looks quite good. And i agree with you, stanakin.
Its not easy to make a healing icons without those smart effects.
Maybe you could try to make the herb bigger or add another herb, to prevent his body to bleed. Cavemen did a little the same as us nowadays they just used other materials to prevent bleeding to the death. I hope this helped your idea factory a little.

~x-omg-x

Level 16
The issue is not with quality, but being able to distinguish what you are looking at. I had a difficult time realizing what it was until I looked at the old version. You're focusing on the cut, which may be a good thing, but it's hard to realize it's a cut. The bandage, and what I assume to be a leaf, seems to confuse this. I cannot also tell what part of the body it is, without looking at the old version.

~Snap

Level 2
That... looks... wrong, I agree with Lmao, the first thing i saw when i looked at this icon was a stick that was barely missing the uhh... anyway, you should probably soomout a bit to show that its the chest, but I like the idea ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.