• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHalberdsT3UPG

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I decided to make a Halberd upgrade series, with three tiers. :]
So here it is.

This is the 3rd, and final tier.

**UPDATE**

-Decreased glow.
-Made glow a lot better. (In my opinion)

Keywords:
Halberd, Upgrade
Contents

BTNHalberdsT3UPG (Icon)

Reviews
13:36, 25th Jul 2009 Hawkwing: The lighting on the white part of the axe's head is too different in contrast to the rest of the head. Also, it doesn't really seem shaded (the white on the head, for example, is the same shade along that entire area)...

M

13:36, 25th Jul 2009
Hawkwing: The lighting on the white part of the axe's head is too different in contrast to the rest of the head. Also, it doesn't really seem shaded (the white on the head, for example, is the same shade along that entire area) and lacks definition.

Level 5
yer there is too much background space (especially on t1) the t2 and t3 look quite good tho maybe u need to add more changes to the hali because the look almost identical and i dont like the glow on t2 as it makes it difficult to see it and it looks brighter than the t3 which i think should stand out the most.