• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNGuanDao

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Guan Dao is an ancient pole weapon from China, similar to glaive or the Japanese Naginata. Drawn freehanded in Photoshop, testing on some new technique. =D

Keywords:
Glaive, Guan Dao, Naginata, Mounted, Blade, Sword, Knife, Weapon, Pike, Spear, Chinese, Kung Fu, Guan Yi,
Contents

BTNGuanDao (Icon)

Reviews
11:41, 8th Jan 2011 Pyramidhe@d: The red bit in the middle, not quite clear what is going on in there. As well as the top bit on the end of the sword. I think you were trying to put a saw kind of stuff but it just looks messy. Fix all the edges...

M

11:41, 8th Jan 2011
Pyramidhe@d: The red bit in the middle, not quite clear what is going on in there. As well as the top bit on the end of the sword. I think you were trying to put a saw kind of stuff but it just looks messy. Fix all the edges around the sword so they dont look so jagged/pixelated.

Also, the pole, it looks like a handle. It doesn't really convey to me that it is a pole rather than a handle as it looks right now. This is pretty minor, but the thing with the blade is important.