• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNgreenflask

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Its a green flask potion that i made
Edit: Removed compression artifacts and made some minor edits.
ty Dr. Super Good

Keywords:
Potion, Flask, Green, Health
Contents

BTNgreenflask (Icon)

Reviews
09:14, 15th Jan 2016 Apheraz Lucent: There's a whole too much of white and not enough green about. The outlines you did to show the glassy surface of the bottle are too thick and consistent to actually look fragile and glassy. But, the shape you did...

M

09:14, 15th Jan 2016
Apheraz Lucent: There's a whole too much of white and not enough green about. The outlines you did to show the glassy surface of the bottle are too thick and consistent to actually look fragile and glassy. But, the shape you did is just phenomenal, and I strongly encourage you to try to work a bit more on this, and get it in approve-able state.

Roland

R

Roland

The Icon is clean and transparent, I can also see what's in there too :D But why is it a green flask if the bottle is transparent? I suggest you to make a little green tint on that glass bottle to make it fitting to its name :D