• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGrayStorm

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is an edited icon to Crusader Strike, and I think I can post it here in the Hive.
Well I give credit (in part) to Blizzard for this icon.
However if someone is using this icon on your map for me credit for my work!

Keywords:
Crusader Strike Gray
Contents

BTNGrayStorm (Icon)

Reviews
18:34, 14th Sep 2011 Pyramidhe@d: We do not accept recolours.

M

18:34, 14th Sep 2011
Pyramidhe@d: We do not accept recolours.

Level 21
icons_14340_btn.jpg
Spell_holy_crusaderstrike.png

I have a really sexy Blood Elf Paladin female and this is really a disgrace to her.

Edit: By the way reminds me of a frozen strike for a Death Knight or a frozen guy.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
So what if it is recolor? People don't have this icon in Editor and might find it usefull. It could be the original icon of Crusader Strike. Atleast he reolored it. I vote for approval.

I have a really sexy Blood Elf Paladin female and this is really a disgrace to her.

Are you kidding? Disgrace for your world of warcraft character, when the guy made an icon? Lol @ you man.