• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Btngp5

A GP-5 Russian gasmask. Yeah, yeah, I know.

Keywords:
gas, mask, gasmask, biohazard, bio, hazard, zombie, protection, anthrax, poison, russia, soviet, equipment, combat, war
Contents

BTNGP5 (Icon)

Reviews
22:44, 28th Feb 2009 Paladon: Okay, it's of approveable quality now. I'm honestly not happy with it, but i'd still like to encourage you to go on ;)

M

22:44, 28th Feb 2009
Paladon: Okay, it's of approveable quality now.
I'm honestly not happy with it, but i'd still like to encourage you to go on ;)

Level 4
Some parts of it seem like it would match, like the folding and such, but some of it does not. Mabey make it a little bit more smooth in certain parts, but hey its all up to you =]

Level 7
Shotguns are not evil. Shotguns are you friends unless your a zombie, then shotguns are your worst enemy. Run away from the shotguns zombies run away! Oh wait I should've posted this on your shotgun =O. So you gonna make a russian/terrorist shotgun?