• Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.

BTNGoldenBoneStaff

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
The golden staff of a powerful Necromancer!

Inspired from the staff of Chaos Warlock.

Keywords:
Golden, Staff, Chaos, Demon, Warlock, Death
Contents

BTNGoldenBoneStaff (Icon)

Reviews
22:55, 1st Dec 2010 [email protected]: Great. Well defined and rendered.
Level 14
The icon itself is beautiful but I don't think it represents the concept very well. By that I mean it doesn't look that much like a staff because you can only see the head of the staff and not the staff itself (or maybe i'm just not seeing it; in which case it's being lost in the background and should be made more visible).

Anyways, awsome icon 5/5

Level 38
The icon itself is beautiful but I don't think it represents the concept very well. By that I mean it doesn't look that much like a staff because you can only see the head of the staff and not the staff itself (or maybe i'm just not seeing it; in which case it's being lost in the background and should be made more visible).

Anyways, awsome icon 5/5

man, its 64x64 icon (+ border, i think it makes it 58x58) now tell me how would you manage to make a whole staff in it? :eek:

Showing the main object is the point of the icon, in this case its the head of a staff there is no point to show the lower part, or the whole staff, it would appear too small.