• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNGlowingOrb

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Some kind of futuristic orb. A glowing orb. Could be used as an ability or an item of some kind.

Updates:

Made a bubble around the orb.
Added sprites.
Added some lightning-thingys around and at the orb.
Added some smoke.

Keywords:
Orb, Glow, Glowing, Imba, Future, Starcraft, orange, red, black, pulse
Contents

BTNGlowingOrb (Icon)

Reviews
23:53, 23rd Apr 2010 enjoy: It's a bit simple... You need to make it more a concrete object, and have an idea behind it. It seems very random, and a bit empty. Rejected until updated. enjoy: Actually I think it looked better before. Still too...

M

23:53, 23rd Apr 2010
enjoy: It's a bit simple... You need to make it more a concrete object, and have an idea behind it. It seems very random, and a bit empty. Rejected until updated.

enjoy: Actually I think it looked better before. Still too random in my opinion, and still lacks an concrete object.

Level 25
Here it is with sprites, and with a white fading bubble around it, more like an object and not so empty, as enjoy said was the bad about it. Although, i don't really know what's the idea with this icon, its an glowing orb in space, as an item. Anyways, this is how it looks now, better, you think?

Attachments

• GlowingOrb.jpg
    GlowingOrb.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 92